the collaborative work of Molly Sharp and husband and clay artist, David Voorhees. Combining porcelain clay and sterling silver to create these stunning pieces. Much more to come including workshops and sales. Watch this page.
The following Silveramics Jewelry Making Workshops have been added. Please see my "Jewelry Making Workshops" page for details:
September 29 - October 2, 2018 - North House Folk School, Grand Marais, MN - Visit www.northhouse.org to register.
January 27 - February 2, 2019 - Hacienda Mosaico, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - For a further description of this workshop, please visit my Jewelry Making Workshops on this website or visit www.haciendamosaico.com for more information and to register. The cost is $1,850 which includes:
- 6 nights at the beautiful Hacienda Mosaico
- Welcome cocktails poolside
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch each day
- Lodging (double occupancy)
- Workshop and all materials and equipment
- (Plane fare not included)